We offer an after hours urgent care clinic for patients who require medical attention that day.
|Day||Urgent Care Clinic Hours - Newmarket||Urgent Care Clinic Hours - Bradford|
|Monday||5:00 pm - 8:00 pm||5:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||5:00 pm - 8:00 pm||5:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||5:00 pm - 8:00 pm||5:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||5:00 pm - 8:00 pm||5:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Friday||NO URGENT CARE||NO URGENT CARE|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 2:45 pm||NO URGENT CARE|
Please call to book an appointment for our after hours urgent care clinic.
Newmarket - 905-853-3103
Bradford - 905-775-8782
Note: If this is a medical emergency, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency department.
In our urgent care clinic, you can be seen for the following:
- Sore throat, earache, “cold”, and sinus congestion.
- Sore leg, knee, ankle, foot, neck, shoulder, arm, hand.
- Abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, hemorrhoids, food poisoning
- Rash, lumps, hives.
- Cough, Asthma
- Blood in urine, need to urinate more frequently, burning when you urinate.
- Red and sore eye, allergies, fever, sexually transmitted diseases, vaginal discharge, unprotected intercourse
Please remember that during our urgent care hours, you may be seen by another doctor, a Resident Doctor or Nurse Practitioner of the Family Health Team.
For after hours, you have free access to a Registered Nurse during non-operational hours. Please call Tele-Health Advisory Service (THAS) at 1-866-553-7205.