CORONAVIRUS SCREENING QUESTIONS
- Do you have or anyone you have had close contact with (including all household contacts have a fever, new onset of cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Have you or had close contact with anyone who has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have you had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Do you or anyone you have had close contact with have any of the following:
- Sore throat
- Hoarse voice
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease or lose of sense of taste or smell
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise
- Abdominal pain
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Runny nose/sneezing without known cause
- Nasal congestion without other known cause
- If the person is 65 years of age or older, are they experiencing any of the following:
- Unexplained or increased number of falls
- Acute functional decline
- Worsening chronic conditions.
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, please inform our staff immediately before scheduling an appointment
Book and manage your appointments securely and conveniently online without the hassle of calling the office. Book your appointments online using our Health Myself Portal.
Book over the phone
Newmarket - (905) 853- 3103
Aurora - (905) 727-9447
Bradford - (905) 775-8782
Mount Albert - (905) 473-2422