FAD UP? ARE YOU FED UP WITH FAD DIETS? PUT THE YO-YO DOWN AND LEARN SUSTAINABLE CHANGES.
- In a small online group setting, you will learn a new perspective on healthy eating, with a focus on making lasting, enjoyable changes to our food and our lifestyle.
- You will learn healthy meal planning, tips for grocery shopping, reading food labels and dining out, add mindful eating strategies into your daily routine and learn what may be hindering you from achieving your health goals and what may facilitate your success.
- This is a 4 week online program taught by our dietitian and a dietitian from Sobey’s (grocery store); please note you are asked to attend all 4 sessions
- Healthy You will run every Tuesday: October 6, 13, 20 and 27 from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM online
- There is no cost to register for this online group
- You must 18 years or older
Our Healthy You group is currently full. Please visit our website often for future webinars.