Our Complex Care Program provides a comprehensive, team-based approach to care planning and management to help you manage your conditions effectively.
You will work with a variety of healthcare professionals to develop a plan that mets your goals and needs and establish effective linkags to community services, specialists and other healthcare organizations. Our goal is to enhance the health, functioning, and quality of life of our patients so that they can safely return to the community.
Our Complex Care Program will ensure your care will be:
- Person-centered: In complex care, individuals’ values and preferences guide all aspects of their care, supporting their realistic health and life goals.
- Equitable: Complex care recognizes the structural barriers to health, including systemic, institutional, and interpersonal racism, bias, and other forms of discrimination, and supports individuals and communities to overcome them.
- Cross-sector: Complex care works to break down the silos dividing fields, sectors, and specialties, and to build the integrated ecosystem necessary to provide whole-person care.
- Team-based: Complex care is delivered through interprofessional, non-traditional, and inclusive teams of medical, behavioral health, and social service providers, led by the individual themselves.
- Data-driven: Complex care freely shares timely, cross-sector data across team members and partners to identify individuals, enable effective support of consumer goals, and evaluate success.
Please speak with your primary care provider to see if you qualify for our Complex Care Program.