Our family health team is in partnership with the Ministry of Health to improve health care services to you and your family.
As an enrolled patient, you will have access to the following:
- Our Urgent Care Clinic
- The Telephone Health Advisory Service (THAS)
- Our interdisciplinary team such as our Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Social Worker and Dietitian
- Our programs and events
**If you have enrolled to be a rostered patient of the Southlake Family Health Team, we ask that you do not complete a roster/enrolment form with any other Physician group**
If you have an urgent concern that cannot wait until your doctor is available, we will try to book an appointment with another member of our team. We certainly try our best to find an appointment time that is convenient for you.
You must notify the OHIP office if the following occurs:
- Your health card has expired
- Your health card has been lost/stolen
- You have changed your address and/or name