We are in this together.
Sign up for our free wellness webinars for help during these challenging times.
- Your Mental and Emotional Well-Being During the COVID-19 Pandemic: why outbreaks affect our emotional health, self-care, practical skills to cope with the anxiety, and dealing with uncertainty;
- Eating During COVID-19 Pandemic: snacking during COVID-19, shopping on budget, essentials you should have at home during the pandemic, and why are we eating more junk food than pre-COVID;
- Exercising During COVID-19 Pandemic: some exercises you can do from home, tips to get your steps in during the day at home, some simple exercises you can do at home and the importance of walking.
COVID-19 Screening and Symptoms:
Please read the following carefully:
1. Do you or any of your household contacts have any of these symptoms:
2. Have you or a household contact traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
3. Have you had contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
4. Do you or anyone you have had close contact with have any of the following:
5. If you are 65 years of age or older, are you experiencing any of the following: