COVID-19 Screening and Symptoms:
Please read the following questions carefully. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please inform our staff by calling 905-853-3103 ext 0 or message us on the patient portal at www.healthmyself.ca
1. Do you or any of your household contacts have any of these symptoms:
Fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, congestion, fatigue, muscle aches, headache, diarrhea, sneezing, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, new loss of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and chills?
2. Have you or a household contact traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
3. Have you had contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
4. Do you or anyone you have had close contact with have any of the following:
Sore throat, Hoarse voice, Difficulty swallowing, Decrease or lose of sense of taste or smell, Chills, Headaches, Unexplained fatigue/malaise, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain, Nausea/vomiting, Pink eye (conjunctivitis), Runny nose/sneezing without known cause, Nasal congestion without other known cause
5. If you are 65 years of age or older, are you experiencing any of the following:
Delirium, Unexplained or increased number of falls, Acute functional decline, Worsening chronic conditions.