Changes in policies and procedures in response to COVID-19
For the newmarket site:
- If you booked an appointment as a phone call or virtual visit, you do not need to physically come to our office.
- Individuals who are accompanying the patients cannot enter the clinic unless they are accompanying a minor or accompanying an adult requiring assistance.
- You may be assessed over the phone prior to scheduling an appointment
- Due to the majority of our staff working from home, you may receive a call from a private number.
- Those who are under the age of 18 and have an appointment with our team, you will be allowed to go to the second floor for your appointment. However, if you are under the age of 18 and only accompanying a patient to our office, you will not be allowed into the building.
- All patients in the office are required to wear a 3 layer mask that covers you mouth and nose. Bandanas, scarfs etc are no longer acceptable. This is mandatory to enter all of our clinics. If you do not have a 3-layered mask, please ask our staff for one.