COVID-19 Signs and Symptoms:
Do you have any of the following signs or symptoms?
- Fever >37.8°C or chills
- New onset of cough or worsening chronic cough,
- Shortness of breath,
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell,
- If you are an adult >18 years of age: do you have unexplained fatigue/lethargy/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias)?
- If are a child under <18 years of age do you have nausea/vomiting or diarrhea?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days or have they been told they should be self-isolating?
- If you received your second dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine within the last 14 days or have not received your second dose, have you
- Travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate PPE?