- Struggling to maintain healthy eating habits?
- Emotional eater, or eat for comfort or in response to strong feelings?
- Frustrated with the usual weight loss diet programs?
- Wanting to feel more in control of your eating?
Our Craving Change program is a how-to guide for changing your relationship with food. This program will help you understand WHY you make food choices and will help you develop skills to stay on your path to healthy living. It will teach you skills for identifying their internal cues or triggers, and strategies for overcoming emotional eating and presents a wide selection of self-assessment, monitoring tools and techniques for change.
- Must be an enrolled patient at the FHT;
- 18 years of age or older;
- It is not recommended for anyone who has been diagnosed with an eating disorder;
- Must be able to commit to all sessions
Our “Craving Change” program is run by our Dietitian and Social Worker.
It is offered to our patients over the age of 18. This program will help you understand WHY you make food choices and will help you develop skills to stay on your path to healthy living.
You may self refer by signing up online, at the registration desk or speak to your healthcare provider.