Mindful Eating Program
Emotional Eating and Food Craving Management Group
- Do you eat when you’re not hungry?
- Do you struggle with powerful food cravings?
- Do you eat to cope with your emotions (feeling sad, stressed, lonely, bored)?
- Are you frustrated by diets that just don’t work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your health care provider about the Mindful Eating Group today!
In this group, you will learn:
- about the benefits of mindfulness and how to practice mindful eating
- how to become more in tune with your body and learn to respond to your natural cues powerful skills that can help you manage even your toughest food cravings
- to find balance and heal your relationship with food
- Mindful Eating will run every Wednesday: October 14, 21, 28, November 4, 11, 18 from 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM online
- There is no cost to register for this online group